Tuesday, August 19, 2008

on his dads soul...

no phone no email ,, if you dont answer to my phone or my email, i promese to my dad soul ,, i never bother you again ,, i fly to milano tomorrow ,, iof you dont answer to me is fucking 0ver ,,, my dad is die long time agow ,, but i missing him ,, my dad was something more inport to my life , i miss him



apparently his dead father means nothing to him..he swore oh his dads soul..that if I didn't call or e-mail back, that our "relationship" would be over.noooooooooooooooooooooooo....say it isn't so..
um, well no call or e-mail from me insight, and yet, he's still going strong..apparently going strong in "Milano" how very metropolitan of him.
I guess he didnt really love his dad afterall.
I hope his fathers ghost stalks him for being such a shitty son.
jerk

No comments: