Monday, August 18, 2008

it started innocently enough...



while I was on vacation on the island of Santorini in Greece. It was a girls trip..I split up from the group heading back to the hotel, took a detour, ended up at a bar by myself for the infamous "one last drink" and enter...my Crazy Albanian Stalker from Greece"..the rest is history.

Lucky for you, I've kept many of the e-mails I've received, and I even have a "Love Movie" that was made for me...super touching, I know.

He, "Billly" yes, as in Billy, but with 3 l's.. Im pretty sure its a typo from when he signed up for an email account (just for me!) but well, I guess it's better than his real name "Blendy" if I remember correctly.

Does it really matter, no, but well, some of the e-mails I receive are too funny not to share. Somtimes I get e-mails with no text, only an attachment with some love song (i.e; Tina Turners, Lets Stay Together) uhh, stay together, I met you once, loaded on vacation..Im pretty sure there is no staying, or togetherness in our future.

Some of the e-mails are full of threats.(I'm going to get a hooker and do bad things if you dont answer your phone) to sympathy (Im so sick, Im in the hospital, I feel cold, only your voice can save me).

Every third week or so I get one that lets me know im very close to losing him forever if I dont contact him becasue hes going to get married..but then inevitably something happnes and the wedding doesnt happen (surprise!)

He's been calling incessantly as of late, and Im considering changing my number..Ill keep you posted..

Oh, I guess its important to mention the following:
I DID not have any sexual relations with that guy, the crazy Albanian-nada, nyet, nothing.
This has been going on since September 2006-thats almost TWO freakin years ago..

enjoy
P.S) I will attmept to creat some kind of "key" as his English is pretty bad..or at the very least I will make the corrections so that you are able to get what hes actually saying-my commentary will be below his masterpiece of an e-mail!
Oh and yes ladies, here he is, obviously he works out, check his big strong muscles.. more pics to come as I find them..

xo
d

No comments: